Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Little Kitchen Entertainment

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
A free collage by Smilebox

This was our kitchen quandary last night. Our DS has been away from home most of this summer and is evidently out of practice with KP. He missed the box of dishwasher detergent and went for the liquid dish soap. Not only did he put it in the detergent holder...but he filled it to the RIM! It was worse than you see here!

I think every house has one of these mishaps in their history of kitchen blunders. I, personally, have two to my credit as well as a broken dishwasher. The two blunders had a significant space of time between them, but it wasn't after the mess was in the kitchen that I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen to correct the problem. But I was too late...and the dishwasher was "no more."

Home Economics (I am calling it Bachelor Survival 101) will begin in two weeks! What's good for the goose is good for the gander! We won't be sewing though...we'll be mending. :o)

Forever in His Debt,




0 friends said...:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...