Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Simple Woman's Day Book




For Today
February 5, 2012

Outside My Window
It's quiet, gray, and cold. No snow.

I am thinking....
about my daughter and the beautiful young woman
that she has become.

I am thankful...
that my daughter had a wonderful birthday party
and that her new friends made it special.

From the learning room...
We are going to be dying fabric with food
and spices as part of Colonial Studies. I'm not
exactly enthusiastic about buying out-of-season fruit.

From the kitchen...
my husband is making pulled BBQ pork.

I am wearing...
my cozy greece pants and pullover.

I am creating...
a blog button and ways to revamp and
update my blog.

I am going...
to start to put my "excess" on craigslist
as a means to hack away at some debt.

I am reading...
The Power of Blessing - Kerry Kirkwood


and

Before The Season Ends - Linore Rose Burkard

I am hoping...
that the year will be a better year financially and that
my garden will do better than last year.

I am hearing...
Sponge Bob and Patrick in the background.

Around the house...
it's peaceful and relaxed.

One of my favorite things...
is a warm toasty house.

A scripture thought...
"I am the LORD, I am the LORD, the merciful
and gracious God.
I am slow to anger and rich in 
unfailing love and faithfulness." Exodus 34:6b

A Few Plans For The Rest of the Week...
In a few minutes I will start the white queso dip
that my son will be taking to a Super Bowl party.
The rest of the week I will go about my regular
homeschool routine as well as my volunteer job.
I will also make an honest attempt to put two thing on 
the Craigslist this week.



Forever in His debt,

0 friends said...:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...