Sunday, February 19, 2012



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the snow has finally fallen. A very welcome sight.

I am thinking...about a letter I need to finish, and a host of chores I need to do.

I am thankful...that tomorrow I will celebrate (albeit long distance) another birthday for my brother.

In the kitchen...I made wonton soup. Soup is a comfort food on a cold day.

I am wearing...fleece pants, fleece pull-over and my apron.

I am creating...a blog button.

I am going... finish folding this pile of clothes...a never-ending chore.

I am wondering...if I can really build a blog that would not only be of interest to others, but be a blessing. It's in God's hands..and I have to do it with listening ears, obedience, and consistency and above all patience.

I am reading...the same books as the last post...it's slow going. I've been quite busy and quiet time has been hard to come by.

I am hoping...that my daughter doesn't panic on her way home. It's her first time driving in the snow.

I am looking forward to...my sister's and nephew's visit.

I am learning...about blogging affiliate programs.

Around the house...laundry and toys. I wish we had a play room.

I am pondering...my garden plans this year. Do I add loofah to the plans?

A Bible verse  for today...

ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!  Isaiah 60:1

One of my favorite things...my husband. He is the love of my life.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
-The window man is coming to give us an estimate on a replacement window
- Write a draft "About Me." 
- Volunteer work
- Finish my letter to my Mennonite friend. 

A peek into my day... although not my picture..it's still very Virginia like.


art.com











Forever in His debt,











If you would like to journal with the Simple Woman's Daybookplease stop by and visit Miss Peggy (as we call all gentlewomen here in the south) at The Simple Woman Daybook to peek into the lives of other "Simple Women" and read the guideline for creating your very own daybook.

0 friends said...:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...