Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today

Outside my window...it's dark and it's late.

I am thinking...why did I ever stop posting and blogging?

I am thankful for...so much...particularly
the season we are in because it is a season of refining
and molding. I don't understand it all, but I know
He is with us and for that I am thankful.

In the kitchen...our oldest son is studying for school...
working on his laptop that was so generously gifted
to him. He is such a wonderful young man.

I am wearing...jogging pants, a short sleeve shirt with
a light fleece pull-over and on top of that
an apron. I love my apron!

I am creating...a new vision and purpose for my blog.
I am working on ideas...I'd like it to be more
purposeful and intentional.

I am going...to bed right quick. This is
the "my last thing" I do.

I am wondering...not about too much. 
I am in my "almost nothing box." (giggling)

I am reading...The Power of Blessing - Kerry Kirkwood
and Before The Seasons Ends - Linore Rose Burkhard

I am hoping...that I'll be able to fall asleep without
difficulty. I have been having a lot of problems
with that because of my change of season.

I am looking forward to...tomorrow...just because.

I am learning...everyday to be more frugal, live more
simply, and how to be creative with what I already have.

Around the house...my eldest and youngest are asleep. 
Evidence of homeschooling abounds!

I'm pondering...the lessons God has for me.

A favorite quote for today...I have none, but I
do have a scripture to share...
And you must love the Lord, your God
with all your hear, and all your mind, and
all your strength.

On of my favorite things...
The BBC series Lark Rise to Candleford.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Correct more papers, work on the pile of
paperwork that is shortly going to
turn into a monument.

A picture thought I'm sharing...

 

I wish it didn't have to end.


Wishing you many blessings.

Forever in His debt,


If you would like to journal with the Simple Woman's Daybook, please stop by and visit Miss Peggy (as we call all gentlewomen here in the south) at The Simple Woman to peek into the lives of other "Simple Women" and read the guideline for creating your very own daybook.


2 friends said...:

  1. I love the simplicty fo your responses. Theya re so warm and refreshing. Homeschooling tht sounds like a wonderful job to do. And lots of work. What a blessing. Tomorrow..............
    Yes........His perfect blessings upon us
    Blessing to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethe,
    Thank you for your sweet comments. Homeschooling is fun in so many ways...it's work, but work that comes with sweet, sweet fruit.

    Wishing you a wonderful day!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...