Friday, August 20, 2010

Seeking Him and His Strength

August 19, 2010

"Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him. Remember the wonders he has performed, his miracles, and the rulings he has given, you children of his servant Abraham, you descendants of Jacob, his chosen one."  Psalm 105:4-6 NLT

We need to continually and seek him never taking our eyes off of him. We must remember all that has done for us. We are his children and he forgets not his covenant. We can be confident that when we seek him, we will find him ready to honor his promises.

I need to remember during the times that I'm discouraged that I should not stop seeking him and searching for him...even though I am ready to give up because he has not yet answered. In Him we can find the strength to endure and wait. God will answer because he remembers the covenant he made with his beloved Abraham and his children. He has performed many miracles and they are still available to us..we just need to keep seeking him and searching for him. He has not forgotten. He remembers.

Heavenly Father,
Help me to keep searching even when what I see before me is discouraging. Bring to my remembrance your miracles of yesterday so that I will seek the miracles of tomorrow. Help me to remember. Give me your strength.

In your precious Son's name I pray,

0 friends said...:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...