Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today
February, 4, 2010

Outside My Window ....
The snow is melting but the sky looks like
it wants to snow again - it's just not cold enough...yet.

I am thinking....
about the eighteen years that passed so quickly.

I am thankful for....
New days and new beginnings.

From the learning room…
As hard as it is to do, we simply
must let go and let them do their thing...

From the kitchen....
Pulled pork and coleslaw for her birthday

I am wearing....
Fleece on top and bottom with a
chenille housecoat over all of it.

I am creating....
Throw pillows for her room 

I am going....
Nowhere tonight. I've done
all the running around I'm going to do.

I am reading....
The Man from Cyrene. Simon was spying on Jesus
praying in the garden. He knew about Judas and
now the betrayal has begun...
 

I am hoping....
That it will snow tomorrow and Saturday.
I bought saucers for the boys and it's
been a long time since I've gone down a hill.
 

I am hearing....
My husband and youngest boy
converse in the kitchen about "this
and that" while our older son tutors
his sister on her new iTouch.

Around the house...
Conor's things - what else. 

One of my favorite things....
 Is wise counsel from our shepherds.
Godly wisdom from the experiences of
the ages is comforting to my heart.

A scripture thought....
Fools think their own way is right but
the wise listen to others. Prov. 12:15
 

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....
Sewing for my pleasure
grading papers out of duty.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I remember the house, the flowers, the baby
girl I loved and adored then...


...now and forever.
Unconditionally..no matter what...
I'll love her all the way to heaven.


Warmly,

If you would like to journal with the Simple Woman's Daybook, please stop by and visit Miss Peggy (as we call all gentlewomen here in the south) at The Simple Woman to peek into the lives of other "Simple Women" and read the guideline for creating your very own daybook

0 friends said...:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...