Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh, Brother!


I know that I have not had any new posts since October and even though I haven't posted anything, I do have much to share. How I will get it all done over the holidays I do not know, because it is not going to be so restful. I have a lot of tasks related to homeschool to complete.

I have lots of pictures share - some garden bounty, trips to the beach, a fabulous yard sale find, and some journaling to share - I only hope I can get to it all. I didn't even get to do my Thanksgiving post, which is really post of all the things that I am grateful for and I am grateful for a great deal!  Until then, have a lovely and blessed day!

1 friends said...:

  1. Monica...it's so nice to meet you. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments. I've been enjoying your blog as well and reading everything on your sidebar, viewing your photos, and reading your recent posts. You seem to be chasing after God too! I really enjoy meeting fellow Christian bloggers.

    We just love Montana and can't wait until we can be there full time. This journey of ours has been a huge transition from CA to MT, it's been amazing and stressful at the same time. With God's leading and wisdom, we've stepped out in faith to pursue our dream and calling from the Lord. It's taken a few years of asking God, "What shall we call this new home of ours?" And this past Fall we finally got our answer, "The Haven". We are building large so people will come and stay and be blessed by the atmosphere of the Lord and to enjoy the beauty of this area of MT. :)

    Yes, I do sell my wristlets, but not through my blog. If you click on my profile pic you'll see my email link. If you email me I can give you more details. I sell my wristlets in my fav shop in Philipsburg MT and also by word of mouth. So if you are interested I would love to make you a pair. I will check out that link you mentioned.

    Please come back and visit, I will too!

    Blessings...Chris/Knitting Mania

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...