Sunday, October 11, 2009

Walking With Yeshua

One of the goals that I had when I began this blog was to share my walk with Yeshua (Jesus) through my journaling.
I have finally come to the place where I believe that I can jump in and start sharing some of my journals
.

I must tell you, gentle reader, that I am not a bible scholar and I did not go to bible college. Perhaps some day I'll get to do that.

Right now, I walk with my Yeshua daily by reading His Word and journaling what His Word has spoken to me. When I journal, I choose the verse that speaks to my heart,speaks to any circumstances I may be facing, answers questions that I am struggling with. I use the S.O.A.P method. If you would like to learn more about this simple method, view this link http://http//www.enewhope.org/firststeps/journaling/. It is a very simple method of learning God's word and applying it to your life. This is the method that I use most of the time. Right now, however, I am going through the book of Isaiah with Kay Arthur in Precepts for Life and lately I have been getting most of my journaling material from my study work.

What I journal is my own work. I've chosen a scripture that I can apply to my life to make changes in me that are necessary to keep me in right standing with Yeshua. To be holy and righteous before my Lord, Jesus Christ is my goal every single day that I live. It will be my goal until I draw my last breath. You may not always agree with what I have written and you may feel led to comment -please do. I love and welcome comments and insightful dialogue. I will not however, accept any inflammatory comments; flame comments will not be posted.
All that said, I hope that you enjoy reading some of my thoughts and work. And if my journals have helped you in your walk with Yeshua or taking you toward Him - I rejoice even more!!


1 friends said...:

  1. Beautiful image of Yeshua! I'm loving your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...