Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Felicia Leads an Art Affinity Group at Church Camp



Felicia had an opportunity to step into a leadership role at the Foursquare Church Camp for the Virginias. She did such a wonderful job with this and of course we are so very proud and she continues to grow in her walk with Christ and developing her leadership skills and roles. The funniest thing about this is that she confided in me that she had a Jeanne Roberston experience when she sent a male adult to the store for her supplies. I laughed and laughed when she told me all about it. I have to say that she did great with the supplies that he gave her.

1 friends said...:

  1. Made me cry!! That girl never stops amazing me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...