Saturday, June 6, 2009

Answer to the Foregoing

Michigan City, Ind., March 7 18____

Dear Wife:
I was indeed rejoiced to hear of your safe arrival, having had no little anxiety for you, which is relieved by the receipt of your letter.

I miss you very much, the house looks so dreary without your loved presence; but I am, nevertheless, glad that you are making your visit, as the journey, I trust, will be beneficial to your health.

Kiss baby for me. Only by his absence do I know how much I have enjoyed my play with our little Charlie. Don't take any concern about me. Enjoy your visit with the utmost extent. In one of my next letters I will write whether I can go East and return with you.

Remember me to uncle and aunt,

Your ever Faithful Husband,
William

0 friends said...:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...