Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Family's Hidden Talent

There isn't any music to this, so no need to pause the music at the bottom of the blog. I have to tell you that my darling hubby is a fantastic artist. He can whip anything out of his head without any references to look at or anything - he impresses the socks off of Felicia and me. Now, for all of this talent, he says he doesn't like to draw. Felicia and I are aghast! When asked why, he says that he doesn't think he is any good at it. Ha!! Take a look.

The bulletin board is mine - I was inspired by a blog I check out every once in a while for art ideas - her name is Keleia.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Hiddent Talent
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

0 friends said...:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...