Monday, November 24, 2008

A SEASON OF THANKSGIVING

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High; to declare Thy lovingkindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness by night. Psalm 92:1-2

I give thanks to Thee O Lord for..

  • Your Son, Jesus Christ who died so that we might have eternal life.
  • For my wonderful and beloved husband, Mark, who strives hard after Thee.
  • For my children, who choose to serve and walk with you out of gratitude and love.
  • For my beloved mother who sacrificed and taught us so much. I thank You Lord, that You chose her as our mother. Oh, how much she is loved!
  • For my dear, dear sister...my best friend. If neither of us were married, we would be the 21st century version of the Baldwin Sisters from the Waltons. Mari, you're so precious to me. Thank you for all that you do for us - especially the children.
  • For Steve, thank you for all you do for us, but more importantly, thank you for loving my sister so sweetly.
  • For Antonio, my dear brother. I am so thankful for your presence here on earth. You are a double miracle from God and I am so very thankful that you are healthy and whole. You're a wonderful husband and father.
  • For Petrice, my sister-in-law, you are a heavenly treasure to be sure. Thank you for loving my brother.
  • For Montera, Luca, & Gigi - my darling nieces and nephew. Oh, how we miss you but treasure you so much. You're always in our prayers - that you will always dwell in the shelter and protection of the Most High.
  • For Alej, my amazing younger brother. Your generosity to us and everyone in your life is an example to all. May you always be in God's keeping. Thank you for taking such good care of Mom.
  • For Mark's wonderful family - thank you for loving us as your own.
  • For Pastors Bob, Vicki, Scott, & Kyle - we have grown so much since we have been here. Thank you for shepherding your flock without compromise.
  • For Mother Marge & Pop and all the Hutchins family- oh, how you bless us with your love, kindness, and hospitality. I'm so thankful for the time that we get to spend together.
  • For all my Tios and Tias. It takes a village to raise a child and you helped Mom raise four. Thank you for all of your generosity, love, kindness, and guidance that you gave us in our growing years.
  • For all of my cousins - those growing years together are some of my fondest memories.
  • For my Hispanic heritage - we are unique in how we care for each other and how we do things. Todo para la familia.
  • For Roberto and Rebecca - we rejoice in your walk with Him and getting your emails. Our love to the Nicolai and Natalia - and all the Villavicencios.
  • For our friendships at FFLC - we are a grateful. Without you, being here away from my family and friends would make the holidays and life in general very lonely.
  • For our dear friends that we left behind in California. Although you are there and we are here - you are forever in our hearts.
  • Curt & Judy - I'll always cherish you as the best to have ever worked for and served.
    May your family forever dwell in the shelter and protection of the Most High.
  • For our wonderful home and all that is in it. Although, it might not be much by the world's standard, we know that we are blessed beyond measure. There are so many who have far less and we ask that you, Lord Jesus, hold all of us in the palm of your hand. We believe you are our provider now and in any difficult times that may come. Help us to be faithful stewards of all that you give us.

Finally, for all of those that I have mentioned and those that I haven't but are nonetheless forever in our hearts I pray this: The Lord bless you, and keep you. The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

0 friends said...:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...